We are delighted to announce the exciting programme of artists who will present work at Early Dialogue Day on Tuesday 20 March 2018 at the Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh:
- Barrowland Ballet presents Icarus, the story of a girl who wants to fly.
- Mairi Campbell with Greengold Projects present LAND, a music-theatre piece that explores roots, land and power.
- Fiona Mackinnon and Jules Horne present Ball Maul Ruck, a play about the rise of Scottish women’s rugby.
- POORBOY presents BANGARANG, a riotous piece of gig/circus theatre for young adults.
- Shaper/Caper presents Human Waste: Donald Trump a dance theatre show which explores Brexit, migrant crisis and the rise of far-right, right-wing politics.
- Terra Incognita presents Are Ye Dancin’? – a new immersive production for grandparents and their grandchildren inspired by memories of Scotland’s old dancehalls.
- Bex Anson + Dav Bernard from Bassline Circus in association with Feral presents FLIP – A Vectorised Circus concert, which follows the story of a coming of age romance set in a succession of virtual paradoxes and impossible worlds.
- Joan Clevillé Dance presents Antigone loves Creon, a new intimate solo work exploring the idea of bodily vulnerability as a tool for socio-political resistance and civil disobedience.
- Cryptic Presents Re:Genesis, a radical retelling of the story of Genesis in which future astronomical exploration and past mythology collide.
For further information on the programme visit our Early Dialogue Day webpage.
Early Dialogue Day is part of Emporium, our flagship two-day artist, producer, promoter and venue networking event. Tickets for Early Dialogue Day and Market Day at Emporium 2018 are on sale now – visit our Emporium webpage for further information and to book tickets online.