Glasgow, GLG G1 5HB
|FST Members||£78.00 (includes VAT of £13.00)|
|Non-FST Members||£120.00 (includes VAT of £20.00)|
This course is designed to provide Leaders with the tools to promote strong organisational wellbeing, enhance workplace relationships and create an overall healthier work culture.
Sarah Shimmen (Work Better Wellbeing), an experienced Organisational Wellbeing Consultant and accredited Mental Health First Aid trainer will run this workshop, aimed at anyone who has a Senior Leadership role.
Learn how to use your leadership role to shape cultures that can promote positive work environments, build connections between team members, link individuals' contributions back to the wider business, and enhance good wellbeing and emotional literacy.
We will cover the following areas:
- Explore the role of mental wellbeing in the workplace
- Workplace Stress: the impact on individual and organisational performance, strategies to manage and prevent stress
- Recognise your role in managing mental wellbeing as a Senior Leader, and the importance of managing their own wellbeing
- Understand how to adopt a strategic approach to wellbeing within your organisation
- Understand the importance of engaging your people and communicating your message
- Identify current workplace initiatives to promote good wellbeing
- Be able to signpost to available support and know where to go for support and guidance for yourselves
If you have any accessibility requirements, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.