|Individual Member||£54.00 (includes VAT of £9.00)|
|Organisation / Associate Member||£90.00 (includes VAT of £15.00)|
|Non-Member||£180.00 (includes VAT of £30.00)|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.
This interactive two-part course will introduce you to tools and strategies to remotely support and lead your teams and your own mental health and wellbeing.
Session 1: Thursday 2nd September, 3.00 - 4.30PM
Session 2: Thursday 9th September, 3.00 - 4.30PM
The course will provide an overview of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing and the current risk and protective factors that influence our wellbeing
- The importance of people skills and how to develop them
- Understanding how pressure, stress and overload can impact on performance
- How to recognise the early warning signs that someone might be experiencing poor mental wellbeing
- Communication Skills: Active listening and how to start a conversation about mental health and well-being
- Understand the positive and negative impacts of home-working
- Mental health support and resources