|Individual Member||£54.00 (includes VAT of £9.00)|
|Organisation / Associate Member||£90.00 (includes VAT of £15.00)|
|Non-Member||£180.00 (includes VAT of £30.00)|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.
This interactive two-part course will introduce you to tools and strategies to remotely support and lead your teams and your own mental health and wellbeing.
Session 1: Thursday 2nd September, 3.00 - 4.30PM
Session 2: Thursday 9th September, 3.00 - 4.30PM
The course will provide an overview of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing and the current risk and protective factors that influence our wellbeing
- The importance of people skills and how to develop them
- Understanding how pressure, stress and overload can impact on performance
- How to recognise the early warning signs that someone might be experiencing poor mental wellbeing
- Communication Skills: Active listening and how to start a conversation about mental health and well-being
- Understand the positive and negative impacts of home-working
- Mental health support and resources
The sessions will be faciliated by Sarah Shimmen from MHScot Workplace Wellbeing.
The event will be held online, via Zoom. Meeting details will be sent out in advance.