Board of Trustees: Opportunities!
Application Deadline: 9am Monday 26 April
Interviews: w/c 3rd May
PiPA knows that a truly world class performing arts is inclusive of all talents and circumstances.
So we work together to amplify the voices of parents and carers across all the performing arts. We encourage a new mindset, that parents and carers enrich our industries. We show what’s possible. We respect and value what everyone brings to PiPA.
We’re looking for a number of new Board members, including a Treasurer, who are passionate about our work, and who can bring new perspectives and diverse lived experience to our team, to help us to lead change to create more inclusive employment of parents and carers across our industry.
Trustees are the final decision-makers of our charity, and have final responsibility for its success or failure. The board’s main job is to set direction and have oversight of what’s going on, offering our co-CEOs strategy, scrutiny, and support. Trustees are unpaid volunteers, although we do reimburse any reasonable expenses that you incur.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants who have experience of:
- Scaling up an organisation
- Developing or rolling out a national programme
- Developing income streams and new services, perhaps including digital and apps.
- Dance (especially if your experience is not in a building-based company) and/or Opera; You may be a performer, a creative, or have a technical or managerial role.
- Understanding of the challenges that come from being rooted in different communities and/or working on different scales.
- Passion for the performing arts and for diversity.
For further information and how to apply, please visit the PiPA website