Beacon Arts Centre is managed by the charity, Greenock Arts Guild Limited, and our diverse funding base is underpinned by core grants from Inverclyde Council and Creative Scotland. We firmly believe that Inverclyde is one of Scotland’s most attractive places to live and work and it also has the benefit of well-developed transport links to Glasgow and the rest of Scotland. We are proud to be part of this vibrant community and to make a key contribution to the local economy as an employer. With a 4-star rating from VisitScotland, we play a vital role in supporting local tourism too.
The Box Office are the frontline ticket sales team and principal point of contact with patrons engaging with the theatre. They offer the highest
levels of customer service to maximise sales and income for the Beacon Arts Centre.
• Provide a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for all patrons and guests
• Ensuring an excellent level of customer care at all times
• Processing tickets efficiently for patrons, groups, and classes on the telephone and over the counter using the Spektrix system
• Articulating our access services to relevant patrons and liaising with FOH teams to ensure excellent customer care
• Understanding all show information to convey selling points and secure bookings
• Ensure the security of the Box Office during operational hours and at the end of the day
• Deal with general enquiries from the public, visiting companies, contractors, and visitors
• Cash handling, recording, and reconciling daily takings ensuring PCI compliance at all times
• Staying abreast of productions and participant activities being promoted
• Adhering to the Company’s Health & Safety policy
• Making a positive contribution to the work of the Box Office team and the company as a whol
• Undertaking any additional tasks required by the FOH & Box Office Manager and General Manage
For more information on how to apply, please visit: https://www.beaconartscentre.co.uk/about-the-beacon/work-with-us/