Macrobert Arts Centre are looking for a motivated and organised person to join the team, who has a creative approach & passion for developing creative activities.
Purpose of the Post:
To support the smooth delivery of Macrobert Arts Centre’s wide and varied Creative Activities programme.
You’ll be the lead administrator for the Creative Activities staff, working closely with the Creative Activities Manager and Drama Artist, as well as a pool of freelance artists. You will also support the development and reach of the work across all areas of the delivery.
You will facilitate partnerships, coordinate projects & events, be a first point of contact for artists & participants and encourage people to engage with the arts both at Macrobert Arts Centre and in a variety of community settings.
• Experience of the arts in participatory and creative activities contexts;
• Experience of working with children and young people, ideally in an arts or youth work setting;
• Ability to work on your own, to initiate projects and to be administratively self-sufficient;
• Experience of coordinating a number of projects simultaneously;
• A flexible approach and eagerness to collaborate;
• Working knowledge of the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults;
• Experience of project planning and delivery within an arts organisation;
• Experience of working with freelance/project artists.
• Ability to drive, preferably with access to your own car;
• Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience;
• Understanding of GDPR compliance;
• A familiarity with Stirling and Central Scotland;
• Experience of working with Spektrix, Artifax and MS Office programmes.
For further information and to download the application documents, please visit: