‘Covid Sense’ Campaign has been developed to recognise the current stage of the pandemic both in terms of current public mind set and reflecting the changes in regulations taking place.
The COVID-19 safety behaviours are well-known and have been a part of our everyday life for the past two years. The ‘Covid Sense’ Campaign aims to provide a little reminder of these behaviours and the positive impact they can have, protecting yourself and others.
Please find the ‘Covid Sense’ Stakeholder Toolkit attached, which outlines all current stakeholder assets available. The ‘Covid Sense’ TV advert is currently in development and will be shared at the end of March.
‘Covid Sense’ is protecting yourself and others by:
• Opening windows when socialising indoors
• Wearing a face covering in indoor public places or on public transport
• Washing your hands to protect yourself
• Taking LFD tests twice a week before visiting busy places or vulnerable people
• Getting your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
How You Can Help:
• Please share these assets with your audiences, and via your social media channels
• You can support the campaign by showing static social assets with supporting texts
• If you don’t already, please follow SG channels across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share and retweet content
The ‘Covid Sense’ Stakeholder Toolkit attached below includes the following:
• Campaign Overview
• Social animations and static images with suggested copy (Formats including 1:1, 16:9, 9:16)
• A3 and A4 posters encompassing all behaviours
• Web banner and email signature assets
All campaign assets can be downloaded via the links contained in the Stakeholder Toolkit, but links to specific assets can be found in the SG Marketing Resource Centre – Covid Sense.