From 1 April 2021, Creative Europe’s UK desk closed as a result of the Brexit transition taking place in the UK. To mark the end of this period of work the UK desk has put together a useful set of resources that highlight the important work funded and undertaken from 2014 – 2020. During this time a total of €111 million of Creative Europe funding was awarded to the UK.
The Creative Europe Desk UK website will no longer be updated but it will remain live throughout 2021 as an archive resource, where you can find guidance on areas such as Third Country Participation, funded projects and other publications.
For Creative Europe-related queries from 1 April or information about the 2021-27 programme please visit the EACEA website.
UK Impact Report
- Creative Europe in the UK Impacts Summary Report
- Creative Europe in the UK Impacts Fact Sheet
- Creative Europe in the UK Impacts Full Report
UK Nations & Regions Impact Report
- 20 for 20: Stories from Creative Europe in the UK (Publication)
- Video testimonials (see below)